I2P anonymous proxy,proxy network,anonymity,network ,communications ,I2P route,I2P runs

The I2P anonymous network ('I2P') is a proxy network aiming at online anonymity. It implements garlic routing, which is an enhancement of Tor's onion routing. I2P is fully distributed and works by encrypting all communications in various layers and relaying them through a network of routers run by volunteers in various locations. By keeping the source of the information hidden, I2P offers censorship resistance. The goals of I2P are to protect users' personal freedom, privacy, and ability to conduct confidential business.

Each user of I2P runs an I2P router on their computer (node). The I2P router takes care of finding other peers and building anonymizing tunnels through them. I2P provides proxies for all protocols (HTTP, IRC, SOCKS, ...).

The software is free and open-source, and the network is free of charge to use.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MySQL ,My Sequel,relational database management system,Linux, Apache, MySQL, Perl